July 30, 2009

this Neurology module gives me headache

Neuro 1 module started this week (immediately after the OB-GYN exam), and it is so vast and extensive that I don't know where to start first. Perplexing. *groan* Doctors told us that it is interesting. I better find that hole that will lead me to love this module. My mind is so vague I can't concentrate. Things-to-do are piling up I lost my ability to prioritize. Tomorrow is Psychia prelim and make-up ward rotation (not to mention PBL session), whole weekends will be spent for Surgery case presentations (read: whole days of Saturday and Sunday), Monday is the deadline for Psychia research paper (I haven't edited my paper as of speaking moment). I scheduled Wednesday for Caduceus meeting and reorganization. I need to breathe.
***********
ALL POWERS COME FROM ALLAH, THUS HE GIVES STRENGTH TO WHOM HE HAS BESTOWED POWER UPON.

No comments: