October 21, 2009

wake me up when october ends.

I know the title should be "September" but it's already October, so what? *giggles* First semester of A.Y. 2009-2010 is officially over and sembreak has already started but I am stuck here in Iligan. I need to stay for the enrolment (which is today) and to finish some works for our college publication. Actually, I may go home tomorrow but we have this Medical Mission this Saturday so I decided to stay to spare me from the nauseating travel to and fro Marawi-Iligan. So what have I been doing? I started on "A Map of the World" and I also started watching Glee! I think Cory Monteith (photo on the left) is hot and he makes me stay tuned to the show. I have been spending a lot this week because I have been tolerating my cravings so I tend to eat out with friends and housemates. Last night, Gans introduced me to this new place here, it's called Delecta. They're known for their bakeshop but the cafe is kinda new. I was with Gans and Ate Ayin last night, the three of us rarely go out together due to differences in schedule especially now that Ate Ayin is a senior clerk so she rarely has time at home, er, boarding house.
I like the rattan chairs, the white-painted wall and the lights. Very minimalist and simple, yet comfy and elegant.

This is called Java Blenz (yeah, minus the D). It's very sweet yet very tasty, you can separate the taste of coffee and chocolate in your tongue.
***
I am officially enrolled today for the second semester, and right now, I am chatting with my sister via FB and she's telling me about her newfound crush who IS my crush too!! She even suggested that I might as well develop an eye for crush's brother who, apparently, has a thing for me. Oh well, I'm not kilig. *rolls eyes*  Sisterette, back off. I am your Ate and that says it all. Haha! :)

10 comments:

donelle khan said...

awww. kaka-aliw naman sisters sharing crushes. heehee. missy and i have those moments too. i feel jelly you started reading a map of the world na. my copy's still waiting, gathering dust in my shelf. boohoo. but cheers to your first sem officially ending. yaaay! ;-) enjoy the rest of october, doc!

Ai R said...

a map of the world can wait, hehe. :) enjoy your sembreak too, attorney! :)

aya ranoco said...

hahaha! i won't miss this chance while the song is playing, girl version :D

uuuy, doc, where have all the good ones huh? maybe andyan lang talaga di mo napapansin o pinapansin, wahaha! *nakapagsalita*

donelle khan said...

hahaha! i agree with aya!

sabi nga ni pareng bob ong: "parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ang sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo, eh meron namang hagdan ayaw mo lang pansinin."

uuuyyy! ;-)

Diane Macarambon said...

Mommy and I have always loved Delecta. Pero matagal na akong hindi nakakain doon, last time siguro was before I even went to live in Manila. Hehehe:)

Ai R said...

nagbubulag-bulagan! bwahahahah. :) hindi pa time. siguro. :) *sour-graping*

Ai R said...

eh, kung ayaw mo talaga sa hagdan, antayin mo na lang pagbalik ng elevator. baka wala nang tao. HAHA!

Ai R said...

tagal namaaaaaan!! haha! will bring you there, inshaAllah. :)

donelle khan said...

lol. nice one too!

Diane Macarambon said...

Naku, ha?! Please lang...