January 30, 2010

Sometimes, It's Better To Just Shut Up

There are only two kinds of people I don't talk to : STRANGERS and PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE. If they are the only kinds of people left on earth *knocks on wood*, I'd rather talk to strangers. I can't stand being all hypocrite and pretentious when deep inside I know I'll regret talking to you. Don't ask me why I don't like you, you wouldn't wanna hear the specifics.
My friend, I wanna help you out in comprehending jokes but believe me, I'd rather discuss a certain pathophysiology than convince you that we were actually laughing because those were meant to be a JOKE!! Now you're complaining why you can't ride on with us. That's because you don't know the difference between a joke and a non-joke, same way with how you cannot differentiate delusion from an illusion. I tell you, you're suffering the former. Oooppss...Didn't I just tell you the truth?
I hope you're telling the truth. But I hope more that there are less gullible people who'd believe you.
True colors are starting to show off. And I can foresee the bigger picture. Good luck, dear!

6 comments:

mae bee said...

i have to agree about not talking to people we don't like... kasi naman we get to have an instinct that they don't like us.. so, why bother with the effort noh? kaplastikan lang mangyari... As for your dear friend, let her realize her own ways...

divina marion gratuito said...

i agree that it's really difficult to talk to people you don't like 'te Ai... Kung noon eh di sya nakakaaffect, parang nag-iba na talaga when i entered medicine... kasi dito, you have to be nice kahit na ayaw mo... kumbaga plastikan na lang... that's the sad truth now... =(

Tamz      said...

Parehas tayo. Di ko matake na pinaplstic talaga ako to the max. esp yung tipong mabait sa yo kapag may kelangan pero kapag wala, di ka kilala. LOL

Kaso minsan yung matatanda lagi akong sinasabihan, punta ka, makisama ka. Hindi nila maintindihan. it's better not to go minsan to avoid unnecessary confrontations din.

Diane Macarambon said...

Saken peman na sa soson ka pekhababayaan aken sa di so tao na basta a di aken feel tharo o di na makimbityarai na di ako. Apiya baden mithepa-tepak so tao. Hehe:)

khadijah abduljalil said...

mam diane, natawa ako sa ''mithepa-tepak''! haha!

te ai, that's so true. mas mamarapatin ko pang kausapin ang taong hindi ko kilala kaysa sa taong di ko gusto. manigas siya! haha!

Tim Abduljalil said...

pero me mga tao lang na kahit di mo gusto, kelangan mong kausapin, kasi 'kelangan' eh.