January 28, 2010

"Subpoena"

When I woke up earlier this evening from my three-hour nap, I saw this on the table:
My roomie wrote it. So I hurriedly get the envelope which was addressed to me.
(Forgive me for the photo is blurry, Mumbo is not in the right mood). OOOOHH, look where it's from? MALACANAN PALACE. I thought it would be something about FG Foundation, maybe a reminder of an article they're requiring us to write (which, I remember, this week's the deadline. I am so dead meat! I haven't thought of starting to write about MY life yet. What would I write that would inspire others? Damn!).
Only to find out, the magic envelope contains...ta da!
The first family on a seemingly wonderful vacaye... (notice the Palace's seal on top)
Aaahhhh...so greeting card pala itey. Isn't it very late na? Hehe.. Snail mail kasi. Nag-email na lang sana sila. Harhar! :) 

13 comments:

Bebs xii NS said...

Wow :)

Diane Macarambon said...

Mapiya mambo. At least, kahit late na nagpapadala sila ng gan'yan. Kenaba langon a madadato na datar anan. Oway, maraming ginawang kabalastugan si GMA pero i-appreciate din natin kapag may mga mabuting ginawa. Kenaba mambo malebod a galebek iyan anan. Na man ka da den makala.

mae bee said...

ha ha ha!!! you made me laugh, ate di!

mae bee said...

ai,naku... sosyal ka makatanggap ng ganyan! :D

donelle khan said...

uuyy, thoughtful pala si tita glow (este, yung staff niya!) ;-) hihihi! kinabahan naman ako sa "subpoena" title mo! hahaha!

Ai R said...

HAHAHAH!! tanto ron ko miyakaawid a akal iyan.. anyway, miya-appreciate aken baya. knaba langon a tao na pkabugan on. hehe. :)

Ai R said...

roomate ko mi pakana! kinabahan din ako nung makita ko. akala ko kung ano na. :)

Diane Macarambon said...

Osto ka ati sekami na da ba ami ron rek nah! Hehe:)

Diane Macarambon said...

Osto ka ati sekami na da ba ami ron rek nah! Hehe:)

aya ranoco said...

uuuuy, close sila ni pgma ; ) nasa mailing list ka na ng malacanan palace doc...

Ai R said...

@aya: yeah, we're tight. hahah! :)

khadijah abduljalil said...

te ai, seriously? from the palace?

Ai R said...

@Jing: seriously. hehe. :p