May 17, 2010

Let Off Some Steam




When my teeth are itching to bite off some people's head, I:

a. write on my journal.
b. turn the radio on full blast and sing at the top of my lungs.
c. talk to a friend, whoever available to act as a shock absorber.
d. find someone or something who/that can make me laugh.
e. eat my comfort foods: pasta loaded with tons of cheese and chocolates.
f. immerse myself in the cyberspace and just click and click on whatever link I could reach.
g. because I rarely cry in front of anybody, I do it ALONE. and it happens once in a blue moon.
h. most of the time, my lips are sealed. because the moment I open my mouth, I can talk non-stop and that is what I try to prevent. :)

You, how do you let off some steam?

6 comments:

Diane Macarambon said...

I bite that someone's head off, that is I confront the concerned person. Hehe:) Kasi hindi rin ako matatahimik until I do so. *winks*

kits sarip said...

depends on the mood.. i usually shut my mouth para walang masaktan.. =)

donelle khan said...

rock music on full blast, ftw! haha. and hibernating in my room. and giving everyone the silent treatment. lol.

Bebs xii NS said...

I keep quiet and patiently hope he/she gets karma. :D

- NoMore Mr NiceGuy - said...

outlandish..! love'em! they write great songs

Ai R said...

@niceguynomore: absolutely!! and they sang their pieces perfectly! i love how the songs are written too. :)