August 21, 2010

Nokia 5530 Xpress Music


Rating:★★★★★
Category:Computers & Electronics
Product Type: Cell-phones
Manufacturer:  Nokia
After four long years, I finally got a new phone!! Yay!! My plan was only to buy an iPod for my music cravings while on duty but I thought it'd be wiser to buy a phone which can store more music, videos and of course WiFi! I'm still using my old phone though coz for one, it hasn't worn out yet. It's functioning perfectly even with all those scratches and even if it has dropped approximately 100x already since I bought it. Second, I have no plans of using a new SIM because I hate copying numbers from one phone to another. And thirdly, I'm still in the process of getting to know a touch screen phone. LOL!! I'm still figuring out how I can store e-books in it. Anybody? Also, I'm thinking about buying a Smart SIM for family purposes. I like Nokia because of its user-friendly features which cater to a less techy person like me. Alhamdulillah for this new blessing. :D

9 comments:

Bebs xii NS said...

Ate Ai, we have the same phone. Hehe. :) Black nga lang akin. I've had it for 8 months now at ilang beses na natapon at hinulog ng pamangkin ko, so far it's still in good condition. Kea two thumbs up for a worthy choice. *apir!

aya ranoco said...

wow doc! i'm a nokia fan too :D i'll have to figure out pa rin how to register the gps of my cherry (bwahaha) magaling yan sa'yo kasi touch screen. congrats! hehe

Ai R said...

Apir!!! White yung akin streaked with pink floral design. :) Do you know how to store e-books in it? I badly want to.. :)

Ai R said...

user-friendly kasi. :) was thinking of samsung pero kasi mukhang hirap mag-text dun. lol. ma-figure out mo din yan, aya.

thanks!

Bebs xii NS said...

toinx. I don't know how. Wala xeng PDF/Adobe reader yung phone ko. Pero pag nainstall daw yun Ate Ai, pwede na save-an ng e-books :)

khadijah abduljalil said...

Yep. Install-an lang ng Adobe Reader at okay na. :)

khadijah abduljalil said...

Naks, congrats sa bagong phone! :)

Ai R said...

Thanks!!

Sige, hanap ako ng Adobe installer. Parang meron ako dito sa laptop, tamad lang ako maghalungkat. Hehe. :)

Diane Macarambon said...

Kiyatagowan ka sa e-books? IMHO, hindi maganda na lagyan ng e-books ang cellphone. Miyasokar ka a mga mata ngka anan! Hehehe:) Pero, piyor. Kiyasokodan a sisii ko laptop so e-books. Ati masakit den sa mata so sa laptop nah, 'di ba? Aya pen i sa cellphone a miyakaito i letters. Don't abuse your eyes, ari aken. Adidi pen ka da pen mabinasa a mata ngka or di pen mala a binasa niyan ka, 'di ba, you don't wear glasses? Makapesensit ka baden. Trust me.