October 13, 2010

All Things Hearty

I discovered all these photos through her blog, which are actually from here. We're four months away from the love month but I just feel like sharing. :)

FLING. That school crush that makes you smile every time he passes by. So highschool-ish but one of my fondest memories ever. 


It's heartwarming seeing people in-love. I just don't fit in that picture. 


Probably because that person hasn't come into existence in my life yet. Only God knows when. LOL. In other words, ipinapasadiyos ko na.


It never really began. But it happened. Case closed. 


Now here, I can perfectly put myself into. But, it's over now. 


From that, I learned. 





P.S. 



4 comments:

bee said...

awww.... i likey this! tumpak masyado!
nakakrelate din ako... hahaha!

Aziza said...

ang daming cute photos dun sa binigay ko na link. there are also stories there shared by real people. :) masaya ring tambayan yun!! :)

beehive-akun.blogspot.com said...

oo nga pero halos lahat sad na love story T_T

BabyPink said...

I like 'yung "Never settle..." ago so "Yes, I'm single..." Hehe:)