July 31, 2011

Status: postduty at OB Admitting Section (OBAS)

But, before going back to the hospital's daily grind (which I secretly admit to have been missed), I went out with my HS friends last week to hang out. It was a spontaneous trip to Greenbelt and Rockwell. I didn't know it was Rox' and Fatz' post-birthday celebration pala so I wasn't able to prepare anything for them. Unlike Jehan who knew it beforehand so she tricked us to stop over at F21so she can buy them something while I drooled again for fancy and pretty tops and dresses. Well girls, I'll make it up to you inshaAllah. :) 

If there's one thing I promised myself before internship was to live life normally despite the heaviness of hospital responsibility, the unfixed schedule, the sleep deprivation, and all the abnormalities associated with medical internship. Therefore, I go out as often as I could and always make myself available (unless I'm on duty) whenever friends text me to dine out or simply hang out and talk. In other words, yes, you may date me now. Kidding! 

We dined at Mr. Rockefeller and had dessert at Conti's. I went home with a light heart and a heavy stomach after indulging with too much food. The best thing, of course, was our celebrants paid the bill! Best things come in free! :)

 Afterwards, we decided to loiter around at Rockwell where there was an ongoing Love Japan Fundraising Bazaar. I love my cheap finds!! I wanna go and see, feel and taste Japan!!

Rox, Fatz, Jehan and I at Mr. Rockefeller. 

The birthday girls posing with their kisses-filled complementary birthday cake. :) 

Belated happy birthday girls!!! :)

*credits to Jehan for all the photos*

No comments: