October 12, 2011

The Iron Lady

If there's one structure on earth that I so love much I'd probably marry is the Eiffel Tower. I get so engrossed by it even when I was young that it is my lifelong dream to actually land my feet on Paris and see for myself and climb the la dame de fer. I find it mysterious, standing in the middle of the city as if observing in silence while patiently waiting for something. According to the people (ahem, friends?) who have been there, everywhere you go in the city of Paris, the tower will always be within your vision. I believe that's one of the things that the engineer Gustave Eiffel wanted to impart to the public--that his undying work of art will always be visible. There's one more thing I wish for about Eiffel but I guess it is not appropriate for me to divulge such in this public journal. (Haha!) Unknowingly, I began to buy stuff printed with Eiffel. I had lots more back in Marawi, these are just the ones I purchased here in the metro. 


Earrings. Look closely, there's the tower o. 


Necklace. I got this from Iligan. The moment I saw it, I knew I had to buy it.


Notebook from a bazaar at Rockwell. I have so many unused notebooks but without second thoughts, I grabbed this one. :)


Photo courtesy of GOOGLE.

Sunset at the Eiffel. Magnificent! 
See you before I die. 

P.S.
I wish for a miniature Eiffel I can place inside my room. I wonder where I can possibly purchase one that comes at a cheaper price. Yung tipong...gift. Haha!


2 comments:

Tamz said...

Hey you notebook addict! I didn't think you were! Have lots of unused notebooks, too here

Regards,
Another notebook addict

Aziza said...

Yeah, I do have them too! But I guess you have a lot more because you intentionally collect them, I don't. Nag-pile up lang siguro. Hahaha! :)