November 12, 2011

11.11.11

What to do on a postduty Friday night that corresponds to a date deemed astrologically important? 

DINNER with Friends! 

At Martabak (Malay-Indo resto) with (l-r) Rox, Jay-jay, Sam (na mukhang tanga in this photo!), Isaw, moi, and Jehan


 Post-birthday dessert treat at Chocolat [sho-ko-lah], named derived from Johny Depp's movie under the same title. We had loads of chocolate maple cake, chocolate hazelnut, New York cheesecake, chocolate carrot cake and tiramisu. 


Tell me a girl who doesn’t love chocolates and I will tell her what she’s been missing!


**********



While strolling around, I passed by at Regalong Pambahay and found these super nice stuff! They can be make-up or jewelry boxes that came in Eiffel prints! So cute! Kinda costly so I didn't buy. I so want it! :'(

No comments: