January 27, 2012

Rx: Ice Cream.

There's no medical prescription to cure bad days. I tell you, only ICE CREAM can do the math! I deny having sweet tooth but with ice cream, it has got that magical feeling that wipes all the blues away!! Yes, magical, that's the term. Woot! :)


Homemade banoffee pie ice cream. It was made from FRESH BANANA mashed into the coffee-flavored ice cream. Voila! 


My bad. I forgot the name of that Japanese homemade ice cream store located at the 2nd floor of Robinson's Ermita, Midtown wing. The one with purple furniture? That is so visible. 

I had banoffee pie ice cream that came with a message: 
"To live is like to LOVE---all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it."
I didn't get it. Something wrong with the grammar, perhaps? 

Next time you have bad day after assisting a consultant who doesn't seem to get satisfied with  how you assist ("iha, hindi ganyan. i-retract mo pa." "'wag mo masyado i-retract, masisira ang tissue". ano po ba talaga? e kung kayo na lang mag-retract? try nyo lang po. LOL.), try some scoop of ice cream! :) If you have funds, try Caramia's gelato. I bet you'll forget you ever had a bad day! Nomnom! 




No comments: