February 4, 2012

Of Lights

Lights and I have this unspoken, secret relationship that we only recognize once we are bounded. It's comparable to an old friend you haven't seen for eons and when you bump into each other, you felt that certain amount of nostalgia flaming inside of you. It pokes your heart and spontaneously opens that well-guarded vulnerability in you. It brings this seemingly secret message that can only be fathomed mutually. It makes your jaw drop in utter amazement. It makes your mind wander to the vast infinity of possibilities. It resurrects hopes, dreams and infinite love.  
Under the lights, you decide to drop your guards. :) 


Lantern Festival in Taiwan.*


I'm no Christian but I love Christmas because of the lights.*


I always look forward to every New Year hugely because of fireworks display.*


I would always looooove the night sky because of the glittery stars decorating its pitch-darkness. *



Something I look forward to see for myself in this lifetime, the lights at The Eiffel.* :)

*Googled photos.


No comments: