December 6, 2013

Howdy, Pablo survivors?

Our recent medical mission to Tolosa, Leyte wasn't the first time I laid my eyes on the aftermath of nature's wrath. I have seen it exactly a year ago in Cateel, Davao Oriental. I remember having a vivid imagination of how the end of the world would look like, but I pray to be spared from the destruction, my friends and family and down to the 10th generation of my future children. Subhanallah. Only a Great Force can do something like this in a matter of minutes to hours. 


Coconut trees were uprooted and were scattered like matchsticks. :'( 



I wonder how the super typhoon Pablo survivors coped a year since the massive destruction. the great thing about us, Filipinos, is the strength and resilience that we show to the world. We easily move on. Perhaps, God is just testing our character and how much we can endure. But oh, Ya Allah, no more calamities please. I don't wanna see something like this again. :( 

No comments: