January 9, 2016

A Line A Day



I started writing on a journal after a cousin gave me a diary (named Fergie) as a gradeschool graduation present. Since then until my medschool years, I would always spare a little time before bedtime to jot down bottled feelings and thoughts. I collected 11 journals in those more than a decade of journaling. In 2012, I bought the Paulo Coelho planner/journal but internship and eventually board review caught up with me that I wasn't able to fill out even half of it. My journaling activity went downhill from there. For the past couple of years, I forgot about writing on a journal until I saw A LINE A DAY 2016 from the creations of @ricaperalejo.ph. I think it's the best journal for people like me who have lost the luxury of time writing on a whole blank page. I still yearn to write more often though but in the mean time, this will do. ☺️ Besides, it is so handy that I can just carry it around inside my bag. I'm excited to fill this one with positivity and optimism! Happy 2016! 📝 

P.S. Last year, I burnt down almost all my journals except the recent one. I didn't see the need to keep and go through all the sad memories anymore. Good vibes lang dapat! 😄

No comments: