December 9, 2018

The Little Ones Went On A Field Trip

The DFA-Daycare Center Kids went to the newly renovated National Museum of Natural History  last week and guess who's excited? 

FIRST BUS RIDE SHE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

NOPE. Not the kids. It was MEEE even though I can't be with them! Hahaha! I've been meaning to visit the National Museum since two years ago, but I don't know, it's not on our must-visit list. Maybe because its very near that we don't put it on our priority list? Because that's life, we often take for granted the things that is already laid in front of us. Naks! Back to the kids, so when Teacher Faye informed us that the kids are going on a field trip to the museum, I got excited for them! :) 

HAPPY TO BE IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF VEHICLE. I'M PRETTY SURE SHE HAS NO IDEA WHERE SHE'S HEADING. LOL.


Buti pa mga anak ko, nakapunta na ng National Museum. Haha!

DFA-DCC KIDS


LOLONG. He was labeled as the biggest crocodile, I wonder why he's not in the CONGRESS. Ooooppsss... 


"INA, NAKITA KO ANG EAGLE!!"



Miss Carry-Me-Ama


Add caption
We'll visit more museums when you grow up, my loves. In shaa Allah.. 


"INA, MAY ELEPHANT DIN. LAKI!!"

Fatherhood. 

Grateful to this man for everything he is doing for me and the kids. He accompanied them to the museum even though he can opt not to since we have a helper to look after the kids. Alhamdulillah. 

Oh how I love collecting beautiful memories of my little ones, I know they will appreciate it when they grow up. In shaa Allah. Though I rarely post their faces on social media, I have private albums in my Facebook account that is dedicated to their growing up years which I love to reminisce about even though it was only 2-3 years ago. Haha! My daughters will never be this small again so I smooch them with kisses and hug them as often as I can before they start to need me less than they do these days. Aaaaww...  

No comments: