August 18, 2019

I vividly remember my first day of school. I was four-and-half y/o giddily waiting outside the gate of ILS, with both of my parents standing beside me. My mom dressed me in a ruffled dress matched with black mary janes and a pristine white socks. My short hair was tied in a side-pony. . Today, I brought my (almost) four-year-old firstborn to her first day of school, far from where my parents sent me. I saw the excitement in her eyes, she was talking relentlessly for weeks now about going to big school. She's been preparing for this day. . My two-and-half year old cried when we left her kaka in school. She was expecting that she'd be in the same room as her older sister, like their daycare days. Thank God for ice creams, she stopped whining when I gave her a scoop and quickly forgot her kaka. 🤣 . #AminaMariam #AmreenNurlailah #firstdayofschool #kindergarten1 #jaiguinjeddah2019 3


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2P0v6dJ

No comments: