September 13, 2019

Of course I remember, @nihayamacaradi. It's on my Book of Firsts. During this trip, we went to see William Shakespeare's As You Like It, the first ever legit stageplay I saw LIVE at no less than the Sydney Opera House. We also splurged on a dinner buffet on top of Sydney Tower with a 360-degree view of the city. Remember the ferry ride to Taronga Zoo just to have a close encounter with a koala? How about smelling the sea breeze at Bondi? Oh, memories. Beautiful memories. I'm glad we did all those things because now that we have kids, I doubt if we'll ever do those with tiny little creatures tugging our skirts. 🤣 I wish we can go back again because we fell deeply in love with the city. ♥️ Alhamdulillah. I'll see you soon, @nihayamacaradi, in shaa Allah 😚😚😚 . For reference, you may click on the following hashtags: #jaigutravels2015 #jaiguinOz


via Instagram https://ift.tt/30g7Usd

No comments: