November 14, 2008

Ken Zhu (my love) sings "Here We Are" in Manila




This was during the unforgettable visit of Ken Zhu, member of F4, in Manila sometime in 2004. He's the first Asian actor/singer I love (as in real LOVE..hehe) which started during the Meteor Garden mania. Nagpaka-jologs ako nang dahil sa kanya..haha! I used to buy stickers of him, life-size posters, etcetera. Lahat ng ka-jologsan ng isang fanatic. I studied the Chinese culture, Buddhism, Singapore (self-reading lang); I sung Mandarin songs (F4's and Ken's songs) by heart. Feel na feel ko ang moment. Because of him, I ultimately dream of going to Singapore (he grew up there). wahaha! Kaya mahal ko ang Asya at ang kultura nito. I also remember, I had my ear pierced (upper lobe edge) coz he has lots of body pierces (a total of seven). Until now, I still can't get enough of him. I am a proud MRS. ZHU! Haha!

No comments: