January 17, 2010

Starbucks Coffee Tumbler

ME WANTEY WANTEY!!!



Starbucks Coffee 16-oz. Diana Tumbler Starbucks Coffee 16-oz. Diana Tumbler
Believe in the warmth inside us all. And with tumblers like these, we believe the coffee inside will stay nice and warm, too. Enjoy your favorite Starbucks brew in this tumbler with comfortable grip handle. Tumbler, 16-oz.

I need this, er, okay I WANT it. To make me feel less groggy in the morning at the hospital and to save me from buying Nescafe Latte 'coz it's mahal. I need a tumbler, but I don't want an ordinary one (like the plastic one I received during one of our Christmas kris kringles, my coffee would taste like plastic. Ulk!), I want a Starbucks Tumblerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! And I like this Diana Tumbler because it's brown. ^__^  I can only wish..... :(

6 comments:

divina marion gratuito said...

pabili ka na lang 'te Ai sa mga taong pupunta sa APMC... hehe! one piece of advice though... medyo sensitive talaga ang mga starbucks tumbler and with just one fall, poof! me crack na... la lang... :D

rocaya lucman said...

We have three in the house. You want one? But none of them is brown. And no handle. Hehe :)

Ai R said...

Mahal eh, gusto ko bigay para iingatan ko ng todo. Hehe. :)

Ai R said...

Kung pwede lang ipadala via e-mail 'no? Haha! That'd be the coolest innovation.

rocaya lucman said...

attach ko nalang sa email. haha!

"Mahal eh, gusto ko bigay para iingatan ko ng todo. Hehe. :)" <-- sana mabasa ng mga friends mong pupunta dito :)

donelle khan said...

omg. it's so gorgeous. hay, sige lang ko ug labay ug starbucks while in manila, wala kami time to sneak in and have coffee.