March 25, 2011

There's FUN in Goodbyes!!

Thank you Nurkhan Istarul for capturing memorable moments during the send-off party! 

Class 2011


Class 2011 and Class 2012, with Doc Ikoy

The lights.

Group 4 goofing around. Tisoy didn't make it to the party. 



Sabi ko senyo eh, MASARAP ANG PAGKAIN!! Thanks to Daroy Catering Services. :)


Free henna tattooing!

I so wanna do it again but I don't want my skin "dirtied" for the grad rites. Henna tattoo is really cool!

Our wonder photographer had his deltoid sun-kissed!

Kantahan galore!!

Getting ready for the games!

Brainstorming for the win!!

Them people on the pool. 
Silang matitipunong ginoo ng College of Medicine na hindi ko malaman kung ano'ng gustong gawin sa shot na 'to!


Party peeps!


I wouldn't dare showing off my pout beside Angeli!! She has full-thickness leps!

Papay, my dance mate. :) It was smoky and the lights had a blinding effect!! Behind us are Nurkhan and Naj.


With that,  I'll leave you with my favorite jumpshot of the day. :)


Again, my heartfelt THANK YOU Mangbala Class of 2012!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Kyareer mambo eh Ate Ai so jump-shot! Wee! Congratulations again!

Aziza said...

Hahaha. Career talaga! :) Thanks Timmy girl. :)