May 14, 2011

Of Shoes And Comfort

Photo taken at Taal Vista, Tagaytay City on the last week of April. The view was magnificent!!

This is my first post about fashion here because firstly I am not a fashionista-slash-fashion blogger. I love fashion, I love seeing (and sometimes buying) fashionable items but I am not the kind who religiously follow the trend. The first thing I consider is comfort. I have to be comfortable with what I wear. Hence, you don't see me wearing high-heeled footwears often. Now that internship requires a lot of walking, I need something that pampers my feet while running all the errands. For that, I am grateful to this Sanuk I bought last year. It took me to places without hurting my feet! 

Days before internship, my cousins and I were at Power Plant Mall and this Toms shoes definitely caught my eye! Been musing about buying a pair of Toms for internship because first and foremost, their One on One campaign is interesting. You buy one pair and you give another pair to those children in utter need of shoes---children in Africa. You can google it, I'm lazy posting the link. LOL. BTW, it's a good form of charity. My cousin was jokingly asking the saleslady if she could just get the free pair coz she's also in need of a pair of shoes. Haha.  


This is what mine looks like, except that it is brown plaid. Perfect for running errands all over the maze called PGH. Probably I will write about how often I get lost in the corridors of PGH. I get lost and then find myself. But with Toms, I don't get lost!! I kid!




4 comments:

Aya said...

woohoo! cool shoes doc :D you rock pgh, hahaha!

Dee said...

I agree with Aya! Cool shoes. :-) Yay, you're back! Missed you in the blogging world. Hehe. Looking forward to reading about your PGH adventures. :-)

Tim said...

I've been wanting to buy TOMS too! Da ah sisii iron badn.

Anyways, mabuti naman at you're back blogging na, Te Ai! IMY eh! See you soon!

Aziza said...

Miss you all guys! Medyo matagal din akong nawala, TWO WEEKS! Hahaha. Akala mo naman, ano?

TOMS is really great for our stressed feet. I highly recommend it. :)

@Tim: Uwi ba kayo dito? When?