May 16, 2011

Postduty (5-16-11)



Postduty at Pedia ER means going home as early as 7:30 am so long as the duties and the preduties are already in. How can I not love it?! After freshin' up, I went to Coffee Bean at Rob, bringing Febro's laptop (which he just stashed away in our sala. Mayaman?!). For god's sake I cannot bring my own coz aside from its heavy weight, the battery dies away in like three minutes!! I think I need a new one. I wish my dad gets to read this. Hehe. 

Now after living in this condominium for two weeks now, I just got the chance to check out the amenities. Here I am blogging at the lounge enjoying the FREE WIFI and the windy, sunny afternoon! I kinda regret buying a broadband. It cost quite a heavy amount on my pocket.

The children at the swimming people just stepped out so I gained back my peace of mind. Wohoo! 

I LOVE IT TODAY! That's the point of this entry. 

P.S.
We're supposed to have a small group discussion (SGD) today but was postponed by the consultant. She told us that our SGD will be on "THUESDAY"! Typo? Yeah, but still, it confused us. Consultant kaya yun, nakaka-intimidate mag-clarify ulit. There's a wide difference between Tuesday and Thursday. As confirmed, it's gonna be tomorrow, TUESDAY. I just can't figure out what was the "H" doing there. LOL. 

5 comments:

nessreen said...

Saan to? I see an Arabic sign across the street! :D

Haha, Thuesday.

Aziza said...

Sa Robinson's Ermita po. That's a waffle store ata (I'm not sure) and they wrote it in Arabic kasi dami Arabs in the area. :)

Aya said...

i love the pic! you're so enjoying there doc :)

brokenkahn said...

The children at the swimming people just stepped out so I gained back my peace of mind. Wohoo!


TYPO error?? swimming people or swimming pool?


love your blogs ate ai..

Aziza said...

@Aya: Thanks Aya!

@Khan: crazy, right? Hahahaha. Thankees!