June 27, 2011

Brighter Side of Flood

The rainy season is so IN which is directly proportional to the rain boots fad! Gone were the days when rain boots are for farmers only because now, rain boots come in wide variety of fashionable prints and colors. Perfect for the typhoon-y Philippines. Just last week, typhoon Falcon hit our country causing flood all over the metro. According to a friend, almost everyone at the hospital including interns and residents were wearing colorful rain boots. At least, colors and pretty prints can still be seen submerged in the flood---not just garbage, iwas leptospirosis pa!


My housemate Emily bought a pair that came in girly color pink and it's loaded with awesome cuteness!!! I feel inggit so I'm contemplating of buying a pair for myself. I can imagine wearing this one below walking drenched in the ankle-deep flood along Taft. Hehehehehehe. 



But this one totally looks ABSURD!! Wedding rain boots? Hello!





No comments: