July 31, 2011

It's 1:33 AM on my clock and it's jologs time!! On my way back home from MOA to meet up with Doc Ikoy, this song was played in the taxi and it never left my mind. It's called "You Are The One" by Toni Gonzaga. I know this hit the airwaves after Toni and Sam made a movie under the same title, but you know how things lose their meaning when you hear them over and over again? I didn't know the lyrics of this until tonight when I googled it because I hated how the line "you are the one that i've been searching for my whole life through" repetitively rings in my mind. Here's the fruit of the significant research on this song: lyrics and music c/o youtube. 



Cheesy eh? From now on, this is gonna be my pirated counterpart to Ala's letter to her future husband. I declare this song as my future theme song to my future The One, Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I hate solitary moments like this coz it reminds me of my love life and the lack thereof. LOL. 

I have a new crush by the way, a Muslim surgery resident who I ran into at the cafeteria this morning. I hope he hadn't mistaken my face for a frying pan. Ugh, that postduty look---which, I don't really mind. Kebs. 
And oh, I got stuck at the elevator with another cute surgery resident for a little good than five minutes. I secretly wished for the elevator door to open a longer while. 
I can't wait for my surgery rotation which will be NEXT YEAR!!
Hahaha! I don't know. There's something about surgeons.

2 comments:

R said...

Yihee... Pakilala na kita, gusto mo? :)

Aziza said...

Weeeee!!! Now na!! LOL! :)