August 9, 2011

I was taught not to sulk over material losses. They're just material things anyway. There's more to life than that and they can be replaced anytime, and if God permits, with something grander. I only wish that the person who stole my money will spend it in a righteous manner, if he/she has a speck of righteousness in his/her soul. Also, thanks to him/her for not taking away my entire wallet which contains my IDs and my ATM card.

Life sucks, sometimes. All you need is a bit of optimism and an eye on the brighter side.

Karma deals with justice and it gets back before you see it coming. 

Allah provides for the as-sabiruun (the patient). 

2 comments:

Tamz said...

Hi Ai, it's nice to see that despite what happened you managed to wish that the one who stole your money would use it for the good. Had it happened to me, I would have cursed that person to death.

Aziza said...

LOL! Wala rin naman ako magawa, might as well wish that my money goes to something good. Baka mi reward from heaven pa'ko through it. Hehe. :)