September 8, 2011

I purchased a book called "One Day" by David Nicholls, my second non-med book purchase during internship. By looking at the cover, you wouldn't mistake it for any other genre than love story. It's already on big screen, you can watch the trailer HERE by the way, starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess (hottie!), which I have missed to see with my friends who rated the movie excellently. So I thought that if the movie is great, then the book must be tenfold greater! Admittedly, I bought it out of utter desperation for love stories nowadays, may it be fiction or stories of real people. I guess it's human nature to crave for something that's lacking in you. Therefore, this book is now juxtaposed to my William's Obstetrics book. 


"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this. Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."

We're on our week and a half in OB-GYN and I'm so excited to move on to the next rotation! Hopefully I can update this blog on the things I sorely missed for the past month!! 

3 comments:

bee said...

i wanna watch this movie... and i wanna buy the book too. :D

Aziza said...

grab a copy of the book na! haha! :)

Atty. H said...

i saw the trailer Ate Ai! of which I was planning to watch, mai book pala? I'm so outdated with books lately, i feel sad. i miss reading hehe.