September 8, 2011

My alma mater, the great Mindanao State University,  celebrated its 50th Golden Jubilee Foundation Day!!! For the first time in my entire life, I am not physically present on the day that everyone awaited for. Plenty of alumni from all over the globe joined the celebration as they reminisce their good old MSU days. I only get to see photos of them enjoying the activities making me wish I was there too! ;'( 

On a lighter note, I noticed that big universities in the metro print their logo on the Philippine monetary bills when they celebrate a particular year that marks something for them. 


By that, I believe MSU logo should be printed on a P1000 bill too!!!

2 comments:

bee said...

i hope i get to see some of this bills... nice to add on my collection. haha.
i agree about MSU doing the same thing :) just to commemorate its existence :) 50 years is a big deal!

Aziza said...

first time kong makita yung sa ateneo. you do collect pala, ate? i don't eh. sana binigay ko na lang sayo yun. hehe. :)