December 18, 2011

Facebook It!

While Facebook has become the perfect avenue for giving people a piece of your mind, there are stuff that you can't put on Facebook because you know it will light a fire and you don't want that to happen. In this tiny nook of mine, I know this is the perfect place for shouting:

DO NOT PROVOKE ME! I BITE TOO, BITCH!

I may be keeping my silence most of the time, laughing things off and pretend it didn't occur, but hey, I know exactly what you're talking behind my back. Now I'm telling you this, YOU'RE NOT PERFECT EITHER SO DON'T PRETEND LIKE ONE. Nuff said.

P.S.
I wish the font size could get any larger than that. My emotions are way too huge for those font size! Haha. 

2 comments:

bee said...

relax, doc. ang puso. ang wrinkles.
Sabar ka badn. :)

Aziza said...

Sigh, Ate. Oo nga, I deserve no wrinkles. LOL. :)