January 16, 2012

Nomads On Expedition. Again.

I do not like being unsettled, I never liked the nomadic way---changing from one place to another. Traveling is different from living at different places for shorter terms. I started my nomadic life since I entered med school where I had to rent a house with three roommates. I lived comfortably in that niche for three long years until I had to look for another house for clerkship  where I happily lived for a year. Then I found a beautiful condo unit here in the metro with three other roommates where we struggled to live for 3 months. Some problems arose so we decided to separate ways and now I am gleefully living in another unit of the same building! I guess that story deserves an entry as a form of gratitude to the people who caught me wholeheartedly when I was badly bruised. :)  

In addition to the seemingly life-long pressure chamber I'm into, board exam is just around the corner!! So my med school friends and I hurriedly bus-rided to Fairview to house-hunt and see for ourselves the location of the review center. It was a long bus-ride from Ermita to Fairview!! After seeing the rooms, I picked the 7-person capacity room. It would seem crowded but the moment we begin reviewing, all of us would shift into a serious mode  having a single goal: TO PASS (or even, top! echoserang char char!!). So I believe it wouldn't be noisy after all. :) *fingers crossed* 

Because I felt the tension in the air among those reviewees we met there, I felt my heart drumming as I figured I would be in their shoes in few months' time! OMG!

So, to calm my almost throwing-a-tantrum child-self, I treated her to a P15 worth of sorbetes on a sugar cone. Happy heart! :)




1 comment:

Aya said...

seriously doc? where in fairview? :) maybe we could meet up one of these days, or when the board's done. all the best for you friends.