May 4, 2012

Sisters In The Metro


There were blessings disguised as troubles, and if we fail to recognize them, we'd be in deep shit. However, if God really wants us to see the light behind the dark clouds, He will guide us through meeting wonderful people who will help us in pulling ourselves together and getting back on track. 

Just when the world seemed to play its treacherous tricks on me and was shouldering a gigantic problem on my own, there were two women who helped me back up. They welcomed me into their abode and treated me like a real sister. Alhamdulillah. With their presence in my life, it seemed like all troubles went away. Thanks for the positive energy and for bearing the person that I am!! I will miss you housemates!! Expect me to still come and go at the unit. Haha!  Love you both!! :)


P.S.


I'm beginning to develop separation anxiety. I have already loaded my stuff at Fairview but I'm still here at the unit. I don't wanna go yet. Lol!!

No comments: