May 4, 2012

Snapped!!!

BLOCK U!! Thank U for such wonderful year! This photo simply describes Us. I will miss seeing Ur faces everyday! 

"We revive, U survive"

Internship shouldn't end just like that. WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THIS ALMOST FREEDOM!!!! Wohoo!! I guess I was the happiest intern on earth when the clock struck 5:00PM of April 30, which signals me to go and not be back the following day! I was literally dancing on tiptoes and singing a happy tune on my way home. Haha! Love it! 

To wrap up the year, you may click on the items labeled "internship" or "medical internship" on the rightmost of this page and join me in reminiscing what went through the year. :)

In hindsight, do I have remorse upon choosing PGH? Nada. Sure, there were heartbreaks and feelings of incompetencies, there were moments of being on the brink of disintegration, but accepting the fact that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger made me thrive all year long. Alhamdulillah. 

My friends, this is my last entry under the label medical internship. 

Yours truly,

Ronsing, MD. 

No comments: