August 27, 2014

The Neophyte Jetsetter


                                   

I'm blogging from a boarding gate in NAIA Terminal 3 en route to Bangkok, Thailand where my husband just got crossposted. Since it's just a stone's throw away, I decided to pay him a visit for a week. I keep this trip a secret because I don't want our office to learn my whereabouts. I filed for an official leave but kept hush-hush on my destination. However, as I am sitting here waiting to board the aircraft, I realized I can't seem to keep quiet!!! Oh noes!! Hahahaha!!! I'm itching to tweet or post a photo on instagram. I am so holding myself back! Pigilan nyo'ko!!! And then, aha! Oo nga, may blog pala ako na punong puno na ng cobwebs. I am sorry dear bloggie for being my last option. Ikaw na talaga ang aking official shock absorber. ✌️

This is my first international flight ever and I'm going solo. It's an advantage that I've travelled countless times locally so that saved me from the petty hassles with what to include or not include in the luggage for check-in, etc. And of course, my diplomatic passport (best perk of being a diplomat for a spouse. Chozzz!!) saved me the hassles of long queues at the tax lane and at the immigration booth. Yay!!! 

For as long as I'm keeping this trip a secret, you, blog, will have to keep with my traveling rants. I am so tempted to delete my twitter and Instagram apps (I've already deleted the Facebook app), but I felt the necessity to be "constantly informed". May it be from relevant or irrelevant people. Hahahaha! 

There. Bangkok, are you ready for me? ✈️

No comments: