April 22, 2015

It's a SHE!



Photo from PINTEREST

Every pregnant mom would agree with me that the most exciting part of the pregnancy is the gender revelation. I did my second trimester ultrasound last Sunday to see if my baby is in perfect condition, praise God she is, and to find out if it's a he or she. Naturally, the husband wants a boy (I also prefer my kids to have a Kuya) but we have agreed earlier on that we will be as happy as whatever God gives us. Having a baby, regardless of its gender, is already a tremendous blessing we are so grateful for! Whether it's a boy or a girl, we are just so ecstatic to find out. As opposed to my gut feeling, the ultrasound revealed that we are having a DAUGHTER!! Haha! Only because my husband and I want a baby boy so I also assumed we were having one. But God is giving us a precious daughter and we are equally as happy about it! Alhamdulillah, my kids are having an Ate, just like how I am to my younger siblings. :) Right now, I can't shake off all the possible cute dresses and accessories I will put on her! I am not that fashionably kikay but I can pour out my kikay imaginations to my little one!

All the baby boy names I have written down are all scratched out, I shall reserve them for the next babies we're having. Haha! We have a bunch of baby girl's names and we are still deciding which ones have significance for both of us. One thing for sure, we will be calling her with a beautiful Islamic name.     

(Never been posted on my social media sites). My baby girl at 22 weeks AOG. Too bad the CD that the hospital gave us which supposed to contain all the UTZ images is not working. I emailed them about it asking if they can electronically send it to me but apparently, the size of the images are too big for electronic sending. They will furnish me a new CD upon my next prental check-up. Ugh. Excitement killer. Haha! 
                                  
Alhamdulillah. Praise be to the One and Only Creator, the Giver and Provider of Life. 
                             

2 comments: