May 25, 2010

Loner.

Caveat: This is an emo entry. Get yourself ready to puke!


I never had any problem being alone until today. I feel, um, not trashed but left out. That  photo above is exactly how I picture myself. I thought I can live alone forever. I see a lot of people everyday but none of them fills this indescribable hole boring through me. This is crazy, I know,  and this melancholy is leading nowhere. Gotta snap out of this.

***
Back to my medical world, we only have few remaining days in the surgery department. Next stop: OB-GYN. I'm prepping myself for that lochia stench. *wrinkles her nose*


2 comments:

Bebs xii NS said...

Someone told me that living alone is never possible, but through time, I've realized that even if it were not possible, there are times in our lives that we need to move away, for while, that is. :)

Adnan Tamano said...

hey loneliness is the best ingredient for creativity. i love loneliness. it fuels me up. it doesn't always have to be a nightmare. look at the brighter side of everything. smile A, frowns are what makes loneliness look bad.:D