October 16, 2007

I'm MULTIPLIED!

Where do I start? (deep inhale..prolonged exhale..) This is my first time to post a blog here in this site, kinda new to me (blogging is not, though). I've been hearing about Multiply since last year but it didn't gave me any spark of interest. Jehan has been bugging me to create an account here but due to my endless fidelity to Friendster, I just gave her a shrug. Few nights ago, I slept over at Mabi's boarding house; our chitchat that lasted 'til dawn lead us to Multiply, Friendster, MySpace and all these sites that caters to people who either wanna express themselves or tie some connections. I couldn't figure out what kind of mantra she discreetly chanted on me that lead me into creating this account. Oh well,  it doesn't hurt to try something new anyway. So here I am, welcoming myself to Multiply!

3 comments:

Diane Macarambon said...

there's facebook, too. i tried it because it was recommended by someone i "love" kaya andoon din ako. kaya if you get an account from there, add me up.:)

happy multiplying! i like storing pics here.:)

Jehan Disomangcop said...

hi ai!! finally!!! multiply is love!! hahaha!

welcome welcome! ^_^

Ai R said...

thankee thankee jeh and ate diane.. sure, this is really fun! storing picture and etcetera..