November 2, 2010

Big Time

Whatever I will be in the future, I want:

1. No make-up look (as opposed to the photo below). A radiant skin and a glowing smile are enough to be called beautiful. That, if you have the confidence. The thing is, I hate being self-conscious whenever I dab some make-up on. I cannot freely rub my eyes because of fear my eyeliner, eyeshadow or mascara might wear off resulting to  raccoon-eyes. That heavy feeling on the face. Ugh. Hence, I stopped putting on since the start of clerkship and I feel lighter. And I noticed, most doctors I met don't wear any makeup AT ALL and boy, how pretty are they. 


2. Simple but expensive wardrobe. Harhar. Yeah, I wanna keep it simple but I'm gonna make sure they're not bought  from just anywhere. I don't like too much bling-blings too. Few accessories are enough. When you're already a Somebody, you don't need too much statement to attract attention. Your presence already does. *winks*


I particularly like this look: simple, elegant and glamorous. I'm beginning to imagine myself in this suit!!

3. I'd repeat it over and over again. I want to travel to see the world, expand my horizon, see for myself what was just printed on books or seen in the movies, learn cultures, taste new foods and meet new people. Other than Asian countries, I want to see the Eiffel Tower for myself. There's plenty of historical sites in the world that deserves more praising but The Eiffel really charmed me---the sturdy foundation, the lofty height and history itself.


4. Books. I never told my mom yet, but I want a bookshelf for a wall. Get the picture? Imagine a bed in the middle of a library. That's how I want my room to be like. :D 


I didn't include a house or a car in my list because seriously, they're not on my priority list. They're things that I need not buy for myself. You know what I mean. :))


How about you, when you become A Real Freakin' Big Time, what do you want?

3 comments:

nessreen said...

Haha! I love the list! I love minimalist fashion designs, too! My favorite is Burberry, check out their new collection. I'm almost 100% sure you're gonna love it, too!

Ako rin, I want that bookshelf in my room. I already have the bookshelf pero only half-filled. The other shelves are filled with basura. Haha.

When I get filthy rich, I'm gonna travel like nobody's business. Yun lang. Haaaay.

bee said...

naku doc, I want to travel and have that shelves of books in my room too... All in God's time.

Agree din ako, dami nga doc na di nagamake-up pero gaganda nila... and it disheartening to see youngsters na puro make-up ang mukha... they look mature tuloy...

Aziza said...

@Diana: Thank you!
Aaaahh, Burberry!! I'm drooling now!

@Bee: Nagmumukha tuloy silang matanda sa mga make-up nilang sobrang kapal. Sayang. Putting on little make-up just to make you look refreshed is not bad though.