February 18, 2011

TGIF!!

I told my Dad (via SMS) that I'd be off somewhere this weekend with my friends while crossing my fingers he offer me some dough. All he replied is a plain and dry: "Ok. God bless you". I'm busted!!  You see? That's why it's always good to save whether for rainy or sunny days. Hehe. :) 

Tonight, I'm gonna leave you a photo of a Thai movie (A Little Thing Called Love) that transported me back to my silly ol' crush/-es, and of that ex-longtimecrush that just like Nam, the female character, somehow made an impact in my life. Chos!! Thanks  to him for kicking in my evolution. Eeeckkk! Crush lang kaya yun. :) *sparkling eyes*  I want to elaborate more on this, but I'm packing right now plus the internet connection is insanely slow. I might as well leave you with...


That dance that created a twist. <3



You don't forget that crazy little thing called love, do you?

P.S

I'm supposed to post about Psychia and my Satellite Health Center rotation but some technical difficulties came up. Next time, perhaps. :)

2 comments:

bee said...

i love love love this movie!!!

Aziza said...

Sooobra!! This movie is perfectly described as "CUTE". I believe every girl who had a happy high school life experienced some sort of like this. *giggles*