February 21, 2011

Life's Like That (Vol. I)


I've been itching to post about how my weekend went but I was slumped right in my bed the moment I got home with severe sore muscles last night. It was indeed an absolutely fun weekend!!! The trip to Dahilayan, Bukidnon was planned  a week ago by my classmates where extreme adventure awaits us. Few days prior to our trip, Ate Diane and her colleagues in the English Department also had the same trip on Friday and she plans to stay at CdO on Saturday. Since our trip was on the Sunday, I spontaneously advanced to CdO to have an ultimate girl bonding with one of my favorite persons in the world! Ate Diane happened to be with Ate Ashy, her colleague who was also my high-school senior, who happened to be Ate Beth and DK's best friend!! Small world, eh? What are the odds of bonding with my favorite blogmates!! You wouldn't believe how much I love spontaneity! So the six of us including Ma'am Mats (Ate Diane and Ate Ashy's colleague) went to Siam, a Thai restaurant which filled our stomachs with delightfully exquisite Thai food! 


It was actually my first time bonding with my high-school seniors (Ate Ashy, Ate Beth and Ate DK) but it doesn't feel like it's our first time since we've been reading each other since 2009 (right, guys?). Ma'am Mats, on the other hand, was my supah friend Jho's instructor in one of her English classes which didn't make it any difficult bonding with her. Aaaaahh! It was indeed a fun, fun night!! I hope that wasn't the last time, girlies!

(L-R uppermost photos) Ate Diane, Ate Ashy, Ate DK, Ate Beth, Ma'am Mats and Moi.

We part our ways after the sumptuous dinner and Ate Diane and I found ourselves in the company of the eminent Starbucks. Talking until the dawn is a normal activity whenever we're together, which is actually my idea of a perfect bonding. She and I exchanged ideas, updates, laugh trip and talked literally about every single thing!!! We're both at twitter and into blogging but you know how talking personally is way different than online. *sigh* I will definitely miss moments like these with her when I go on to internship....and when she settles down. Perhaps, I can snatch her away from her future hubby just so we can talk. Harhar. 


The following day, I was already with my Classmates: Juey, Abby, Olin, Sheng and Cos. Eight of us were supposed to go but due to some inconvenience, only six of us were set to experience Dahilayan!! I had the most marvelous time feeling all that rush!! It feels awesome when you know that you've done something you've been dreading: HEIGHTS! Battling acrophobia wasn't an easy feat. I tried riding a roller coaster, EK's log jam, even zip-lining two years ago and I still feel the same: fear. This year's zip-lining is way unalike from the previous one I had tried. Looking back, walang challenge yun!!  Hahaha. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

(L upper photo): Finishing 840 m zipline!! (R upper photo): Ready to enter the Zorb ball and keeping it rollin'!

Due to my deactivated Facebook and my resurfacing repressed narcissism, I will be posting more photos in my next entry. Stay tuned. :)

3 comments:

Dee said...

Yay! I had so much fun too! Spontaneity rocks talaga. I really hope we could bond again with the rest of the plurkies/bloggies. More fun times!

And you conquered Dahilayan too! Double yay!

P.S. na-touch ako dun sa favorite blogmates. Hihi. Mwah!

bee said...

another blogger meet-up should be scheduled. out of town trip. haha!

Aziza said...

That sounds really fun!! Hello, Ate Karla and Aya? I think we should visit Ate En!! Haha. Of course it's not feasible, so how about we meet before I graduate?