October 21, 2011

Parental Visit

Mama and Papa, October 2011.


It has been said that marriage is a match made in heaven. However, from a school of thought I read eons ago, when an individual is a wandering soul in heaven, he was asked who he wants to become his parents when he assumes a physical form on earth. He will have to choose his parents in heaven prior to his arrival on earth, whether a marriage between the would-be parents will occur or whether it will last or not. This  explains why there are illegitimate children and there are broken marriages. Hence, we have no right to tell our parents that we did not choose to be born! We actually did and we chose them to be our parents. 

I guess, I made the perfect choice. 

I pray for a longer life for my Mama and Papa. :)






2 comments:

BabyPink said...

I love your Mama and Papa! :)

Aziza said...

They love you too! Asara seka i ped aken na di ako iran den pagizaan. Haha! :D