October 29, 2015

PGI Dilemma

                                                      

Twitter exchange with my sister who's still deciding where to apply for her post-grad internship. I suggested she go with the DOH program so she can rotate to the country's topnotch hospitals such as NKTI, Lung Center of the Phil., and Phil. Heart Center. But I guess she'd follow her heart and put PGH as her first choice (she wants to follow my footsteps. Chos!). Basta, whatever your heart whispers, and kung sa'n ka man matanggap, I am always Facetime away to support you, cheer for you, and listen to your rants. Hehe. 

Not so long ago, I was in the middle of this dilemma. Someone said encouraging words to me that made me pursue PGH. I can still remember the euphoria when I learned I was accepted in one, if not the best, teaching hospital in the country. And now my one and only sister is tracing my footsteps. How time flies. :) 

No comments: