January 9, 2011

Code Blue

"Every noted doctor was inexperienced at first". -Dr. Aizawa


This Japanese medical drama had been a craze among my classmates last year. It's a cross between Grey's Anatomy and House MD minus the former's excessive drama on love, sex and life and the latter's seriously crazy only-in-the-books medical diagnoses. Now that the craze had died down, it's my turn to rise! Hahaha! Yeah, the non-conformist side of me is talking. Anyway, I just started it last night at the quarters while I was on duty out of boredom. BOREDOM?! You heard me right, twelve lang ata admissions namin ni Sheng last night! Benign! Back to Code Blue, it's a story about young doctors on their first year as trainees in Emergency Medicine. What I loved about it is that their cases are the common ones you usually encounter in the ER like orthopedic emergencies, cardiorespiratory arrest, shock and etcetera, plus they're Asians! :) I can't wait for next week, during my Ancillary rotation so I can finish the entire 2 seasons! 


2 comments:

BabyPink said...

Pitharo reka a mas mapiya gyud i kapangbaal so mga Apon! And, anything with Yamapi in it is pure <3! Isa siya sa mga minamahal ko! Ayeeeee! :)

Aziza said...

Mahal ko rin siya ngayon! :) Hahahaha!